Saturday 23 April 2011

SONY PLAYSTATION NETWORK STILL 'DOWN'

So I return from holiday to discover that I can't play my beloved Battlefield - Oh how I've missed it - even had to play Laser Tag in the US just so I could get a fix of shooting my son! After some digging around it appears that it;s not just me (thank God for that). However, it's still very annoying. Here's the official latest word on the subject, I'll try to keep you updated.


Last night Sony confessed that an "external intrusion" caused the company to take-down the Playstation Network and also Sony's Qriocity service in order "to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward". However, they're not saying anything more, or giving a time scale as to when gamers will be able to resume playing online.

No comments:

Post a Comment