Monday 9 December 2013




I am going to start by saying I do love the bioshock games and may come across a little favourable in my review.

After waiting fifteen minutes for a download. I finally got to play the dlc burial at sea from the bio shock franchise.

Set in the late fifties in rapture ( the under ground city from the first two) I was a little confused about the time line as Fontaine had been over thrown but the city, on the face of it was flourishing.

You spend the first ten minutes running about looking at the beautiful scenery. Listening to the conversations of the characters ignoring the annoying girl who is "helping " you by running into the wall a lot and going on about the plot.




When it finally kicks off it's the traditional bat shit crazy that I know and love when it comes to bioshock. Over camp antagonists and splicers who have over done it on plasmids.

The game play is superb the 16 year old college student who designed this clearly didn't want to upset the boat.... Cough BATMAN.... Cough! ARKHAM CITY.  Naming no names.

As an opening chapter in a series I'm hooked as when it finished just as it got started I wanted more. As always it delivers. but the detail and the game play carries it through.

Looking forward to the next one which best be soon. I tried to not give any spoilers but it's bonkers bio shock at its best


Iain - Gamesbooth

PRODUCT INFORMATION
BioShock Infinite
Formats: PC, PS3, X360
Out: 26/3/2013
Publisher: 2K Games
Developer: Irrational

No comments:

Post a Comment