Wednesday 20 June 2012

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?




  
So the answer to the above question is surely all of us right?


Well I'm sorry that I can't make that happen but the new game from Deep Silver & Doublesix Digital can help you prepare for if you ever want to go on the show of the same name or simply challenge your mates to a battle of the brains.
Available from the Playstation store this game is ever so slightly addictive and what's more... it has a newly introduced football version for all those currently enjoying the Euro 2012 tournament, or those like me who think they no absolutely everything about the lovely game.  (Well now I know I don't!)
With the usual fastest finger first rounds, you choose who gets into the hot seat first (if playing with a friend). Then it's purely a chance of brain power.
Can you win the million or will you bottle it and take the money at an earlier stage?
After realising that I'm no Statto for the football questions - there are some pretty tough ones there and to be honest some obscure ones too - my wife and I found ourselves sitting for quite a while playing the general knowledge rounds and challenging each other aswell as the computer.
This is a great game for family or friends games nights. I couldn't see myself sat alone playing it, purely because there's no fun in not showing off brain skills to myself.
I hope that Deep Silver & Doublesix Digital  add in more and more question selections, so lovers of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire can enjoy a fleet of questions and challenges.









No comments:

Post a Comment