Tuesday 3 September 2013


Hi,


Back from my exile due to upsetting several games designers, ''joke's'' I have been given the honourable task of reviewing the new splinter cell.

As a fan of the series I was impressed with the political undertones and the in depth character development around Sam fisher and his struggle to be a bad ass "Georgian" terrorist killer because we can't use Koreans and Russians because they will possibly cut my gas off and steal my cat.

I digress. The game is back on track since the pig in the series that was double agent. It's good to see he's all kitted up and ready to rock. The interaction with his team mates is quite fluid and the iPad style map In which you choose your missions is great because you can ignore and move on but this hinders your progression and story line, you can also dip in to multiplayer when ever you like. The weapons upgrade are great and noticeable when you do.

The enemies are not to stupid either they will pin you down and distract you and try everything to Kick your ass when ever they see you.




This game never seems to have a dull moment, or a glitch I have noticed, the graphics are a little try hard in regards to facial expression and animation. I think they are pushing for a space on the next Gen of console.

Over all I'm still going to play this game over and over to improve my skills, I have already attached three toilet rolls to an elastic band to make a night goggle replica, and stole my dad's wet suit to try and sneak into my neighbours house and steel his sky box.

Oh and die hard fans of splinter cell will appreciate the dogs are still a massive pain in the neck!

Much love
Guest Review By Iain Fisher

Games Booth rating 4/5
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
Formats: PC, PS3, X360
Out: 23/8/2013
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: In-house

No comments:

Post a Comment