Thursday 7 February 2013




Here is a NEW Adventure my friend Mark Bassett is launching.Please read below!
I'm trying to tell as many friends as possible about a personal project I am working on! If you are my friend on Facebook you will no doubt hear about it! 
In my free time I test various peoples models and instructions to see how they work, make sure they are easy to follow, give feedback and advice etc..
Around a year ago I was asked to test a Lego gun manual by a guy called Jack Streat (look him up on YT), I did it and found lots of mistakes in it. It was a test! We got on really well and I spent the next 3 or 4 months testing his gun designs for his latest book.
In that time I realised that the sites Lego fans use to buy and sell Lego pieces are incredibly outdated and really clunky to use, often making it really complicated and time consuming for Lego fans to buy the pieces they want. I want to change that! 
Introducing www.thebrickstop.com! It’s a kickstarter project that I am working on with a group of friends (we have worked on several big website projects together including Assassins Creed Unlock the Animus, Hacked History, Zombiu comic book website and many more!) to try and make a website for Lego fans to buy and sell Lego pieces and their custom instructions very easily and all on one website. 
It’s a massive project and is going to take a while to complete, but the first step is to try and get as many people hearing about it as possible (and hopefully pledging)!
So please check out our video, share it with your friends and family if you can, and if you’re feeling really generous and are a Lego fan please pledge! 
Anyway without further ado please check out our Kickstarter page.
 if you are interested, please follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/thebrickstop
and like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thebrickstop
 
 
Thanks again for any support and help you can give!

No comments:

Post a Comment