Friday 6 May 2011

First thoughts re: Crysis 2


I've been playing Crysis 2 and thought you might be interested in hearing my first thoughts of the game!

Let’s begin with the graphics, I for one always take them as an initial turn on or off in the games I review. If they’re not crisp and clear and if the colour doesn’t match the ‘game’ then I’m losing interest from the off. In Crysis 2 though they’re sharp and smooth – a rainbow of colour wouldn’t suit this game at all! You can see so much in clear detail. Set in New York City which is full of tall buildings and billboards the graphics really bring that feeling you’re there in the moment!  Now that’s the way I like to get my teeth into a game where it grabs you from the off! With Crysis 2 it doesn’t let you down.

Moving on to the start of the game itself, you’re a marine on a sub heading to New York City to help deal with some sort of ‘unwelcome visitor’ clean up! Pop. Then the fire works begin, your sub is hit by some unknown missile! You’re fighting your way out as the sub lets in water. As you go though the water filled corridors you make it to the escape hatch. At last you see the light from above! As you float to the surface you see all hell has broken loose! Now you’re real mission begins!

Keep yours eyes on www.gamesbooth.co.uk for the full review on Crysis 2

No comments:

Post a Comment