Sunday 1 May 2011

Portal 2 - OMG!

Hey Game Booth fans,  I just started on Portal 2 and all I can say is OMG!!!!



Puzzle fans this is truly for you. It's the most mind boggling game I think I have ever played it's truly odd and I can't begin to think where the idea came from and what it's like inside the head of the creator.

You've just been awoken from slumber after way too many years.. only to find that the environment around you has been destroyed. Initially you need to find your way out...

As I've said I've only just started the game but already I seem to be confused and it's really taxed my brain over the  couple of hours that I've been playing it.

I'm going to give you a complete run down of the game in a few days time when I've played more levels.  But in the meantime here's some screen shots for you to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment