Tuesday 13 November 2012


latest images taken from last nights Call of Duty Black Ops II midnight launch at HMV’s Oxford St store.
First person in queue details:

·         Taylor Pelling, aged 19 from Sutton, Surrey
·         Began queuing Wed 7 Nov, just after 5pm
·         Taylor, a media student at St Mary's in Twickenham, but with aspirations to become an actor

 Taylor Pelling, comments: "I've attended a few midnight events at HMV, most recently for Diablo III, when I was sixth in the queue, but this time I was determined to be first in line.  I love Call of Duty and I know the launch is going to be pretty spectacular, so being at the front of the queue to buy it will make it an even more memorable experience for me."






PRODUCT INFORMATION
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Formats: PC, PS3, X360
Out: 13/11/2012
Publisher: Activision


No comments:

Post a Comment