Friday 9 September 2011

Space Marine (PS3 Xbox360)

Hi there fans & gamers of the underworld' we have a special game to begin with this Friday. For all you Gears of War fans out there, let me just say one thing- SPACE MARINE!

If you love Gears then you have got to go out and purchase this! Available from today  9th Sept 2011. Brought to you by THQ & Relic warhammer 40k this is going to be one on everyone's lips for sometime me thinks. I started playing late last night and found myself still going come 1am this morning - so that in itself tells you it's a must!

You  (Captain Titus) start off having to bring down the enemy Ork's ship at the forge world to protect the titans from invasion.With that done you begin your route inland- (Chapter 1) get to planet surface' once there you make your way round the ruins of the planet taking on many Ork armies with your trusty blade, that I must say has some killer moves you're just going to love. At various locations are pods containing new weapons for you to pick up and use - the first being the .998 Godwyn Pattern Bolter that fire's self propelled explosive tipped rounds. I tell you something that come in handy especially when you enter a big battle with the Ork's. You're not the only good guy however, you do use a servo-skull, a communicater needed to speak with other marine's. Occasionally you get calls from others asking for assistance in protecting & obtaining a power source... that's all I'm going to say for now as I need to get back to playing.... I shall report back soon with even more from this, so far, great game!  

No comments:

Post a Comment