Thursday 15 September 2011

Space Marine (ps3 xbox360)



Well guys an’ girls out there welcome to my second update for Space Marine.

I’m well into the next chapter and found the leader of the Imperial Guard Force within the Command bunker. After more Ork fightin   had taken place :). I’ve come across another totally awesome weapon the purity seal fury! What can I say about this, apart from ‘SweeeeT’   To use the fury simply press L3 +R3 to enter fury mode - then all your close-combat attacks are enhanced resulting in mass death outrage :).  


The game is awesome however one thing I will say about the game mode is that you have to go along a set path which to me is a little boring from time to time - but ha' that’s just me. I’m sure there are loads of you out there who like it this way (my wife included). What it lacks is the free roaming department is made up with the stunning landscape scenery you do get on your route.

Onto yet another weapon, the jump pack, switch to flight mode with this weapon and while in flight mode just tap the square button and you will blast into the ground or enemies killing them or stunning them all.   Takes a few goes to get this just how you want it, but wow sure is fun.

Anyway back to the storyline, I must now head for the western gate frontline to enter the belly of the beast! Sounds fun doesn't it?   With that thought I’ll leave it right here until next time marines over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment